People traveling in your town would love to come to your house for lunch or dinner.
Enjoy a bit of adventure from the comfort of your own home. And, who wouldn't
enjoy a bit of extra cash?
The process is easy!
The Guest reviews information about people hosting dinners in their future destination.
The Guest selects a Host they are interested in meeting.
An email is sent to the Host to see if they are available on the intended date.
A match is made!
On the arranged date and time, the Guest arrives at your home.
You don't have to do anything special! The Guest is hoping to meet the real you, so relax,
cook up a family favorite dish, and enjoy the evening.
You can share a favorite game, photos, area information, or exchange ideas and learn about
the Guest's regular life as well!
Meet new friends! In a sense, you can travel the world without leaving home. Feeling
a little "stuck in the rut", doing the same activity week after week? You can add some variety to life, have new
experiences, have fun, entertain guests, and more. If you would love to travel, but don't have the extra money right
now, you can still reach beyond your normal life! You get to interact with international travelers.
A fun and new experience awaits you. But, you will also be compensated for your time.
Hosts receive a portion of the dinner fee paid by the Guests! Hosts receive $30 US Dollars per person.
We are currently gathering information about our next set of hosts. There is never any
committment! You will have the opportunity to accept or decline every reservation.
To help grow our global family, we encourage every Host to register as a Guest as well!
Please fill out this form to sign up as a possible Host!
Remember there is never any obligation.
Here's what will happen next:
- We'll create a profile for you.
- Your profile will appear on our page of Hosts.
- Guests will search through Host profiles in areas where they are traveling.
- If a Guest is interested in having dinner with you, you will receive an email for a Reservation Request.
- If you are interested in hosting a dinner, you can accept the request!
- If you are not interested, or if the date does not work, you simply decline the invitation.
- After a reservation is accepted, mark your calendar because your house is going to be a stop on a tourist's
- On the arranged date, prepare a home cooked meal of local cuisine. It doesn't have to be anything
fancy! Remember the tourist wants to get to know how locals live! Just be yourself and make a meal that you would
eat at a normal dinner.
- Most meals would include a salad or appetizer, main course, and dessert. A bottle of wine or favorite
cocktail would be greatly appreciated!
Suggestions for a successfully evening. Consider doing one or two of these things:
- Just be yourself!
- Make a list of your favorite local restaurants with price ranges.
- Make a list of great tours, sight seeing attractions, day trips, excursions, etc in the area. You get to play tour guide and travel agent for the evening!
- Share photo albums, including holiday celebrations, weddings, family gatherings, etc.
- Play a favorite card game.
- Play a favorite game.
- Exchange impressions of each others' countries, politics, favorite foods, world events, etc.